Men's CSA Safety Lansing
This steel toe work boot keeps you safe on the job. Featuring ESR technology, a puncture-resistant midsole plate, and compression-molded midsole, they're designed for optimal support and comfort on the job.
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
• KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
• Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified
• Torsional stability shank (TSS)
• Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
• Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
• Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
• Waterproof leather upper
• Oil-and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
• KEEN.DRY - A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
• Puncture Resistant Plate - Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
• Metatomical Footbed Design - This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.