The 1460 Pascal retains all the history and tough-girl durability of the original, iconic 8-eye — and all the DNA, like a scripted heel-loop, visible stitching and grooved edges on a air-cushioned sole. And now, it's served up in monochromatic tip-to-toe black, in the super-soft, no-break-in Virginia leather.
- Iconic Dr. Martens 8-eye silhouette
- Soft, flexible Virginia leather
- Made with classic Docs DNA, including grooved edges, visible stitching and heel-loop
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
A soft, fine-grain leather that is treated to feel smooth and supple, our Virginia Leather is typically dyed.
Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth. Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to the outside of your footwear to keep the leather supple, strong and smooth. Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean Dr. Martens Shoe Brush. Repeat regularly to prolong the life of your footwear.