The UGG Classic boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
• Protected: Post Applied Treatment
• Topically applied water repellency treatment
• 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
• Overlock stitch detailing on seams, Rear pull tab, Suede heel counter
• 17mm sheepskin lining
• 17mm sheepskin insole
• Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
• Polyester binding
• 5" shaft height
• Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo