For all your winter needs, UGG updated their best seller to perform in even harsher conditions. With a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating of -32˚C. Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, this stylish boot will bring you almost anywhere.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in our supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like ours to empower and educate women in the workplace.
• Waterproof membrane bootie construction
• Waterproof leather
• Waterproof suede
• Gusseted tongue
• Cuffable shaft
• Non-wicking laces
• 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
• 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole
• enerG Comfort System footbed
• Dual density EVA midsole
• White Spider Rubber outsole
• 7" shaft height
• 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated to -32˚C
• Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet