For all your winter needs, we updated our best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, and a higher cold-weather rating of -32C. Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, this stylish boot will bring you almost anywhere.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
• Waterproof membrane bootie construction
• Waterproof leather
• Waterproof suede
• Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
• Cuffable shaft
• Non-wicking laces
• 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining, 8mm sherpa lining
• 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole
• enerG Comfort System footbed
• Dual density EVA midsole
• White Spider Rubber outsole
• 7" shaft height
• 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
• Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
• Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow