Designed for toughness, and now even lighter. The Oshawa II combines outdoor style with advanced features, including a flexible, non-metallic puncture-resistant plate and our new carbon-fibre safety toe that’s 15% lighter than steel.
• Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes
• KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX: contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort
• Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
• Torsional stability shank (TSS) for midfoot support
• Contoured heel lock
• Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
• Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
• Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
• Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
• Waterproof leather upper
• Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Dual-density Compression molded EVA midsole
• Removable, metatomical PU footbed
• Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
• Metatomical Footbed Design
• This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.