Men's Kaha 2 GTX
With a remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha 2 GTX delivers peak performance with peak plushness. Updated with a HUBBLE® heel with SwallowTail™ geometry, this durable hiker features Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for increased ground contact. Consciously crafted, this trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
Sustainably-minded materials. Enhanced cushion and durability.
It’s maximal “HOKA” cushion for the trail. Think Bondi, but for hiking.
• Waterproof nubuck leather from certified lWG Gold-rated tannery
• Quick-lace metal top hooks
• Abrasion resistant toecap and heel
• Waterproof membrane bootie construction
• GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
• Water-repellant materials
• Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
• Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
• Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
• 2-density CM EVA midsole with HUBBLE® and SwallowTail™ design
• Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex grooves
• Rubberized EVA midsole
• Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
• Vibram® Megagrip rubber with Traction Lug design
• 5mm lugs