The Helly Hansen Cascade Low HT outdoor shoes are lightweight, yet stable and comfortable. Completely waterproof thanks to the technology developed by Helly Hansen, HellyTech®, as well as their sealed seams, these shoes also possess a lightweight Swift-Frame stabilizer.
Don't let rocks and branches be an obstacle anymore, thanks to the HH Pro-Guard heel and toe protection! Cushioning and comfort are also key elements of these shoes. with the HH Max-Comfort insole and the HH Power-Stride midsole. Not to mention the outsole which features the HH Surround-Grip multidirectional traction system, as well as a HH Max-Grip component that will keep you sure footed on all terrain in all types of conditions.
• Upper: seam-sealed lightweight material with Swift-Frame support technology
• Waterproof and breathable HellyTech® membrane
• Padded collar for added comfort
• HH® Max-Comfort insole for added comfort with technology preventing the growth of odour-causing microbes
• Midsole: HH® Power-Stride technology
• Protective HH® Pro-Guard toe cap and heel cap
• Outsole: HH® Max-Grip rubber compound with HH® Surround-Grip and HH® Tough-Wear technologies for enhanced traction and durability